74 Fifth Avenue, Tang Hall, YO31 0XA
- - There is free parking at the front of the studio on the courtyard.
- - On street parking is also free, however please use the spaces on the courtyard first so
as not to upset our neighbours who want to park outside their homes.
The venue is not currently accessible to wheelchair users, as there is step access. Thanks to recent secured funding this will change in Spring 2022.
Facilities and Spaces
- - Reception Area with comfy sofas and chairs
- - Tea and Coffee making facilities
- - The water from the taps is drinking water
- - Cleaning Cupboard with hoover
- - Equipment Cupboard (if you need to leave things during your bookings thats fine, just let us know so we can make sure there is space for you)
- - There are 2 non-gendered toilets, one toilet has baby changing facilities
- - The studio has a sprung dance floor with mirrors along one side.
- - We recommend you wear bare feet in the studio as socks can be slippery. If you must
wear outdoor shoes please make sure they are clean. No heels except proper dance
- - We have a Bose system for sound. Connect your phone, laptop or tablet via bluetooth
‘SoundTouch’ or via the aux cable.
- - There are coloured LED lights to use in the studio
- - 2 Trestle tables
- - 10 fold away chairs. We are able to source more tables and chairs if you require.
Please ask us in advance.
- - There is currently no WIFI